Monday, August 3, 2009

Nana's Birthday

We celebrated Nana's birthday on Sunday. Alissa and Kent came over and we started with champagne and presents. Then we headed over to the park for a concert. Alissa made yummy appetizers and I got to ride on Dada's shoulders during the performance. We headed back home where I went to bed and everyone else enjoyed dinner and cake. I think Nana had a great day!

Me and Mama together.

Mama is so funny.

A nice picture with Nana.

Kent and Alissa enjoying some lime daiquiris.

Mama and Dada.

I'm eating my appetizer....veggie sticks! Yum!

The cake that Mama made for Nana.

Happy Birthday to you....

I hope everyone's wish comes true!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Miles enjoys his parties with the grownups! The cake tasted as good as it looks!

beth said...

nice job on the cake mama. it reminds me of my wedding cake. i should have known you back then;)
miles is getting sooooo big - stop it!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

That looks it would of been a GREAT party... cake, drinks and music and Miles... AWESOME!