I've got some new things going on these days. I'm getting two new teeth on top of my mouth for a total of 15 teeth! Mama also thinks I'm growing like a weed because I'm falling a lot (so lots of new scratches) and suddenly some 24 month old outfits aren't fitting! She thinks I'm going to need new clothes soon. Yikes! I got a brand new chair that is super awesome and matches the family room much better than my Elmo chair. And while I *love* Elmo, this new chair is much more comfy. Lastly, I made a new friend when Mama's old roommate from NYC came to visit. On Sunday I'm going to help Nana celebrate her new age with a party!
Here are my snug pajamas.
Can you see the glee on my face while I check out my new chair?!?
My new friend, Elliot.
We got to watch Elmo so Mama and Aimee could talk without interruption.
The Strawberry and Vanilla part of the Neapolitan. Tara is missing...
2 comments:
Miles is growing like a weed! Luv his new chair...great to see Aimie and Elliot.
I love his fancy new chair! Very comfy, yet classy!
Post a Comment