I went to San Diego to visit my good buddy Reilly and his family. Nana bought Mama a plane ticket for her birthday and she came with us. The trip had a lot of bumps along the way; blown out tire, missed flight, body rashes, lost luggage, but while we were there it was such fun!!! We went to the park, took baths together, went to the beach, visited the zoo, and played played played. I already miss my friend, but I'm expecting to see him again in October!
Reilly and Liam enjoy bubbles just as much as me.
More bubbles outside.
We took baths together.
At the park we drove the car.
We both like to go high.
We were chasing Nana.
Then we chased each other.
The beach was one giant sandbox!
My first time putting my feet in the ocean.
It was okay until a wave came up to my knees. Then I wasn't such a fan.
I like it much better up here.
I'm a HUGE Mama's boy. I only want Mama to hold me.
Much better.
Cuddling with my favorite person.
Eating breakfast while watching a video.
Reilly has a great ball pit.
Reilly also has a sprinkle pool like me. We thought something was hysterical.
We went to the famous San Diego zoo.
The baby gorilla, Frank, came over to the window to see me and Reilly.
Fish!
Hmmm. Sideways picture. But we watched the monkey's for a long time.
This hippo was huge!
Doesn't it look like the hippo is smiling at me?
The polar bears are so much bigger in real life.
Look at the polar bears giant body.
If you look all the way in the back you can see the two "kitties".
Of course I loved the elephants.
We were at the zoo for 2 hours and it wiped us out.
Two sleeping boys.
Bye-Bye, San Diego. It was fun!
2 comments:
Great pictures...great fun!
So cute! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I think Reilly and Miles will be BFFs!
Post a Comment