Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Claus 2010

Nana and I took the kids to see Santa Claus today. Miles has been so excited to see Santa and tell him he wants Thomas for Christmas. But on the drive over he started saying, "No Santa!" I bribed him with a promise of French Fries if he sat on Santa's lap and took a picture. Georgia, I was certain, would scream the second I handed her over to Santa. When we got there, it was empty. Santa called Miles over and got him on his lap. Then I handed over the Peach (while warning the photographer to take pictures quickly). OMG...the Christmas miracle! Miles was smiling and Georgia wasn't screaming! They sat there forever. Then Miles got down and Georgia sat with Santa BY HERSELF! Mom and I were dying! Finally, the miracle ended and the famous lip came out. Since it was still empty, Miles got to go back to Santa and he read him a book. It was the best experience and I was even allowed to take my own pictures! Afterwards, we treated Miles to gourmet French Fries from Stanford's Restaurant. It was a wonderful outing.

 Santa read "The Night Before Christmas" to Miles.
 Miles was shy, but didn't get scared.

 The Peach checking out this funny man.
Oops! Finally realized what was going on. But it was good while it lasted!
Miles polished off his fries and worked on his chicken tenders.

The end result!

2 comments:

beth said...

priceless. your picture is wonderful. we must have just missed you;)

Nana said...

It was a gun


























It was a fun outing...Santa looked great...I believe!!!!