Georgia's birthday bash was a huge hit! We did a cupcakes and cocktails theme, with a peach immersion here and there. Georgia looked so cute in her pink tutu and cupcake birthday shirt. She loved the balloons. She was a little overwhelmed by all the people and held fast to me or Peter, but once she ate and had some cake, she enjoyed playing with her friends. We were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa come down from Oregon and Alissa fly out from Iowa! A great time had by all (and one I'm still recovering from!). We can hardly believe our beloved Peach is already one!!
I made a special birthday sign.
And of course a special jumbo cupcake.
I made 48 homemade cupcakes. Chocolate with white buttercream frosting and vanilla with pink buttercream frosting. The frosting took me 1 1/2 hours alone....what was I thinking?!?
I also made 40 cupcake shaped cakepops. Don't even ask me how long these took. Try HOURS.....
Even the tablecloth, plates, and napkins were cupcake themed.
Some of the cake pops were wrapped up as party favors. I believe most of them were eaten before people even hit the freeway.
And just to add to the celebration, some cupcake decorations I made for outside.
'Course nothing is complete without a signature drink.
I didn't go out and buy pink for everyone. But I couldn't resist putting everyone in it...
Miles really wanted to know when it was time for cupcakes.
Loves being thrown up in the air.
This is about as close as Georgia would get to Grandpa.
Someone was thirsty while eating her macaroni! Just kidding....
Going for the goods.....that's my girl!
Had serious anxiety with everyone crowding around her.
But quickly calmed down when she saw the giant cupcake.
Miles couldn't WAIT for cupcakes. I told him he could eat one after we sang happy birthday to Georgia. He ran to his seat and said, "Ready, set, go! Happy birthday to Georgia! Cupcake time!"
Georgia and her good buddy, Ruby.
I had a pinata and totally forgot about it. Until almost everyone had left. There was almost 400 pieces of candy in that pinata and 4 kids.
They had a field day!
Georgia just watched from afar.
I love this picture. It looks like they are having a conversation.
What a lucky girl!!
She was so tired, she didn't even know where to begin. Miles was MORE than happy to help her. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment