Monday, June 13, 2011

One Last 11 month old post

This is the eve before Georgia's birthday! I thought I would do one last post of pictures from the last 2 days. We've been very busy playing outside, swimming in the "pool", making music, and being silly. I've got cake cooling and Miles has been practicing his singing....we're ready for the big celebration!



 Miles concentrating on the ladybug he's found.



 Airplane!!



 Summer has finally arrived with warm weather! I bought a new pool and filled it up a little bit.



 Miles insisted on being naked. He couldn't stand the idea of wet pants. I think potty training has ruined him.


Georgia had a blast!

 Miles showing Georgia how to drum.


 I really wanted pictures of Georgia "walking". She's down to one hand now. Since I'm usually by myself, I can never get a picture. I decided to take it from a different angle.







 I'm gonna be ONE tomorrow!!

No comments: