Now that Georgia is an official walker, I took her to Nordstroms on July 5th for a proper fitting and shoes! She loved all the shoes and was grinning from ear to ear. She also loved a cute little 2 year old boy who made friends with her. No stranger anxiety there....she started kissing him!! Jeesh! Miles got fitted, too, and loved the giant fish tank that they have in the children's department. That same Tuesday, Miles started karate lessons! Listening skills were very questionable and he was too excited to see friends, but eventually he got into the lesson with Sensai Geoff. The best part of the lesson was punching through newspaper! Mom and I also took Georgia to get her one year pictures done...one day before her 13 month birthday!! :)
Pink sparkly shoes, pretty please?!?
Lame, Mama. Boring white, but still cute!
And she's off!
A couple of kids were missing during the lesson. There are about 6 or 7 kids. All three. It's interesting.
Discussing the safety rules.
I love love this picture. Looks just like her.
G's tutu from GodMama Alissa!
It was nearly impossible to get her to stand still. I really wanted a butt shot because the bloomer are adorable and the back of the dress is open. But a certain Peach wouldn't cooperate. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment