We were so excited for the Schupperts to come visit from Chicago this past week. We couldn't wait to meet Miss Sydney and play with Haley. True to course, Georgia couldn't get enough of Sydney and Miles loved having a playmate. Unfortunately, I started the week with a horrible stomach flu. It got passed to Miles, Peter, and then Georgia. Miles went to the park with everyone while I nursed G back to health. But the stomach flu wouldn't die and soon Haley, Karen, and Stephen came down with the flu. K&S went to a wedding on Saturday and Karen passed the flu onto other attendees. Man that parasite was vicious. But it didn't stop us from having fun. We BBQ'd, played in the little swimming pool, went to the zoo, visited Pixieland, and just hung out. We were sad to see them go and wish they lived closer!!
I'm trying a new format with the blog, thanks to Beth's suggestions. It's a work in progress....let me know what you think!
Georgia loving on Sydney.
Georgia playing in the water table.
So much fun with our make shift water slide!
Georgia warmed up to Uncle Steve.
Sydney stayed safely in Nana's arms and in the shade.
Nana got a Princess tent.
Dining outside.
Pixieland fun! Miles wouldn't go on a single ride. But Georgia and Haley made up for it!
I love this picture of the cousins. I think it's gonna be Nana's Christmas card.....
3 comments:
Is that last picture when I was doing my chicken/idiot dance????
Is that last picture when I was doing my chicken/idiot dance?
that pic of the cousins is adorable!!
Post a Comment