Friday, July 19, 2013

Miles lost tooth #2!

Miles' bottom tooth has been hanging by a string and the adult tooth had already pushed in behind it. I kept asking him if the tooth was ready to come out and he kept saying, "Nope." Peter and I were leaving for a wedding on Saturday and I really wanted that tooth to come out before we left! The night before our travels, Miles suddenly comes up to me and says, "Look! My tooth!" He just pulled it out like it was no big deal. Crazy! There was hardly a hole because the adult tooth was about 1/4 of the way out. The tooth fairy came again and brought more money and a certificate this time!





 After reading our tooth fairy book, Miles carefully put his tooth into the sack.

Is it in there???

Twinkle the tooth fairy signed it and everything. Only issue is the date: JULY 18...not June. I'll (I mean she'll) fix it and post a correct version. ;-)

No comments: