Friday, April 25, 2014

A few random pictures

This is how Georgia feels about Miles' baseball game. However on this particular day, when she came to life,  she was off playing with another sister named Lauren. Suddenly, G shoved something right in front of my face and squealed, "Isn't it cute and fuzzy?" It took me a second to focus and register what I was looking at......a dead mouse!!!!! I about died! I grabbed her hand and made her drop the mouse. Of course I didn't have a single wipe or hand sanitizer on me and all the normal mom's weren't there that day. Only dads! I finally found a Mom who had all the germ killing necessities. Georgia was beyond embarrassed and still hates me to talk about it. She says, "Mama. Don't talk about it." Haha. Looking back it's a funny story. And one that I will tell at her wedding.


Georgia wanted to do my nails. I think there's just as much polish on my fingers as there is on my nails.


And lastly, out traditional EB picture! I wonder if Miles will be too old next year?!? :(


No comments: