Monday, April 21, 2014

Miles is SIX!!!

It's so hard to believe that Miles is already 6 years old. I remember waiting very impatiently for him to be born. How God blessed me with this boy! Anyone who knows him uses the same phrase to describe him: the SWEETEST boy ever. And it's true. Miles doesn't have a mean bone in his body. If he has treats, he doesn't need to be told to share. He automatically does it. I never need to ask for hugs and kisses. He will walk up to me and just wrap his arms around me. He currently loves Legos, but mostly the characters. He really wants to visit Australia, Africa, and the Sahara Desert. He always checks out non fiction book about animals at the library. He is reading! And writing! It's so exciting to watch him learn. It comes to naturally to him. We are so lucky. Miles' favorite shows are Wild Kratts, Ninjago, and Rabbids. He think the movie Despicable Me is the funniest movie ever and I love listening to his belly laugh. He has a great sense of humor. Miles has made lots of friends at school and I'm told by other mother's that he's a favorite amongst his peers. What's not to love? He's simply the best!!!




































No comments: