Sunday, December 7, 2008

**9 MONTHS OLD**

I'm 9 months old today! Mama says she can't believe it...we've been having so much fun, the time has simply flown by! She thinks this is her favorite age because I'm so entertaining! Here are my newest tricks: I SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! Woo-hoo (and FINALLY Mama says). I take two naps a day at 9:00 and 1:00 and I go down really easy. I'm getting two more teeth on top for a total of 7 teeth. I'm starting to eat more finger foods like potatoes, bananas and carrots. I crawl really fast. I can do "soooo big" games. I'm wearing 12-18 months clothes (although some of these outfits are getting too short on me!). I'm still really ticklish on my sides and neck and still love to play peek-a-boo. I'm starting to pull myself up on things. I really really love my Mama. I get to see Dr. Evans on Friday, so check back for my newest stats!





I am STILL a bouncy-bounce addict. The other Mamas in my playgroup can't believe how good I am at it! Thanks Grana and Aunt Jan! This was by far the best gift I got!





Here I am concentrating on eating my carrots.



They keep getting stuck to my bib. Sometimes I get frustrated and just try to lick the food off my tray table or put my bib in my mouth. For some reason, Mama and Dada laugh when I do this.




Mama's good friend from the 4th grade, Matt and his new wife Jess, came over to dinner. I got to play with them for a bit before I went to bed.






3 comments:

Nana said...

What a character! ... keeps us entertained for sure....

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

It must be all that love and care Miles is getting-- that's why he looks happy and healthy!

congrats on getting more sleep!

Unknown said...

Miles, that is adorable and you are SOOOOO cute :-) We can't wait to meet you!