Monday, December 22, 2008

"Family" Christmas

Every year since my Mama was born, there has been a family Christmas with the Schuppert, Derne and McClure family. Over the years a few of the names have been changed to Bergstrom, Eagan, and Hutcheson families! Also, the attendees seem to be getting smaller and smaller, but Mama is hoping that will change! We especially missed Auntie Jenny, Uncle Mike, and Reilly this year! :( But we had a really fun time on Saturday. Nana made her traditional veggie casserole, which made everyone happy. Mama said this year was extra special because it was my first family Christmas! I like this tradition!

I didn't know Mama knew how to play the piano!

Let me take a crack at it!

Me with Andrew and Jack.

Andrew used to be this small once!

Auntie Stephanie says I've gotten so big!

Auntie June giving me kisses.

What a yummy spread!

2 comments:

Nana said...

... and the traditional "crackers" in honor of Auntie Eileen's English roots.

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

Looks like a great
time was had by all?