Friday, December 19, 2008

'Tis the Season to PARTY!

It's been a crazy week. I saw Santa twice this week! We went to a brunch with the Mother's Club that Mama and I joined. Santa was there. I didn't mind sitting on his lap. I just stared and stared at him. Mama said it was good practice for seeing Santa at the mall. Jeez....Santa is really busy these days. We stood in line at the mall for 70 minutes to see Santa again. I flirted with every pretty girl that played with me. When I got to Santa, I sat on his lap and looked at him. It was kind of overwhelming. We got a cute picture, but I wanted off pretty quickly. Mama says she'll try to scan the picture for the blog later this week since she's not working. We also went to a party at the "Fat Lady" with Uncle Allan. I had a lot of fun seeing Sean and Aunt Suzy. We have two more parties this weekend so stay tuned for more pictures!!

Santa at the brunch.


A nice picture with Santa.

Me at the Fat Lady.

Mama's blue eyed boys.

I love my Mama.

Sean said he's never held a baby before! He seemed like a natural to me. I got a kick out of him. Especially since he's already claimed dibs on buying me my first beer.

Aunt Suzy giving me kisses. I love kisses although mine are on the really really wet side.

Hmmm. I wanted a bottle, but don't recognize this green one.

Let me give it a try.

This is more like it!!

I'm chillin' watching my Baby Noah DVD and enjoying a snack.










2 comments:

Nana said...

Miles has the Schuppert party gene!!! Party on!

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

With a face like that,
Miles will be the life of any party!

I especially like the picture of him watching the TV with a bottle-- it looks familiar to me! Way to relax!