Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

I woke up on Christmas morning and Santa had been to Nana's house! It was better than anything I've ever seen. There were presents EVERYWHERE!! It was so overwhelming, I didn't know what to play with first. Most of my presents were unwrapped so I could get instant gratification, but I had other presents to unwrap which was really fun too. Christmas is awesome. I could do it everyday!



This is what I saw when I woke up.



Santa even left us our own "Santa bags".


Elmo live is amazing. He tells me jokes, tells stories, dances, crosses his legs, waves his arms...I think it's so much fun to watch him. Better than T.V.!


I got a new activity center. It's jazzy...literally! I especially like pulling myself up on it.


Here I am checking out the keyboard. The front of my pajamas say, "B'Jolly".


This is the new Cruise and Crawl. I really like the songs it plays when I hit the hanging ball.


The balls that go down the slide are really fun.


I got a great big dog! His name is Beethoven.


We had to take a break from playing and eat breakfast.


I finished my breakfast on Beethoven.


1 comment:

Nana said...

Christmas morning was so much fun. Santa must have thought Miles was so good based on all his presents. So much to play with...where is it all going to go?