Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Stats

I know you are all dying to hear my newest stats...here they are! I weight 20 pounds 14 ounces (55th percentile) and I'm 29 1/2 inches long (85th percentile). Dr. Evans says I'm right on track and kept her amused with all my babbling! I got two more shots. One of the shots came squirting back out, so I had to have it twice! I didn't like that very much. :( But afterwards, Mama took me to her staff party. Some of my friends were there and I had a great time being held by everyone and crawling around. I've also had other activities this week: a party at Judy's house, a playdate with my friends, getting to know my new bath, eating avocado.....I'm very very busy!

Checking out the tree. Have you ever looked at it from this angle?

This photo didn't come out very well, but I pushed my ball popper close to the tree and was using it as a ladder to get up to an ornament. Which I then broke when it fell off the tree. Oops.

Seriously, Mama? Does everyone have to see my butt?

Dada took off the shower doors and Mama deflated the little tub. I was too long for it and slid all the way out the other day trying to get to the big tub. I'm LOVING my big bath. I even put my face in the water and blow bubbles. Mama says the Schuppert swimming gene is coming out! Uncle Steve must be so proud!



Here I am with Nana and Judy at her Christmas coffee.

This is my newest thing: sticking my tongue out.

The next Gene Simmons?

This is the picture Mama was going for!

Showing off my "sooo big" talent with Auntie Nina.

My friend Audrey showed up!

Who do I love more? Tamara or her pretty necklace?

Hey! There's Audrey again....

Ohhh....she's so pretty!

This is my "I'm too cool" pose.




1 comment:

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

Cousin Jessica and Cousin Shane love the pictures of you in the tub Miles!
Cousin Shane wanted the pictures to play like a video!

That Miles, he's
Such a scene stealer!

I heart him!